What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What new improvements are avilable for the ipad currently?

Tes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very glad with my ipad ,but I find it to be difficult to come back to the reading I have had started , after klicked other books in Logos in the ipad? Is there a way of making it , like book mark?

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is a book mark , top right corner. When you touch it , it turns red .

OP
T

Tes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your response,but I have the first ipad ,not ipad 2, I don't see it. I use my ipad for reading Bible software reading and I could not see this function in my ipad. Would you please elaborate it, or if possible to make it possible for me to understand it , by means of perhaps screenshot?

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tes said:
Thank you for your response,but I have the first ipad ,not ipad 2, I don't see it. I use my ipad for reading Bible software reading and I could not see this function in my ipad. Would you please elaborate it, or if possible to make it possible for me to understand it , by means of perhaps screenshot?

Here's a screenshot from my iPad 2 , the bookmark is the icon in the top right corner, but I'm not sure if it's the same on 1st gen iPad,

Attachments

• image-3214646858.png
    image-3214646858.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 229

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's because you're using the Logos app. The other poster was referring to the native iPad iBooks app, which has a bookmark facility. In fact, in iBooks, you can put in as many bookmarks as you want and then return to any of them from an Index page at the beginning. I'm not familiar with Logos but I doubt whether it makes any difference having an iPad1 or iPad2. If the books that you're reading are available in iBooks, then it might be an option to switch to that app instead.

Tim

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the iPad 1 also and was talking about iBooks....no idea whatsoever about Logos.

OP
T

Tes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am just speaking about Logos and not other books.

Most reactions