What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish I could listen to them. :(
There's always a great difference between hearing a song or composition performed live, and listening to a track.
What you posted so far sounds promising.
Tonight was the first time I've ever listened to the Star Wars music live. I agree with you, listening to a recording is nowhere near the same experience.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The essential Johnny Cash! I got it for $4.! AMAZINGLY great,:D Music and price!

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I need that kind of luck!:) IF I want to eat, Thanks!:cool: Johanna, I love your soul! :p

Last edited:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Waylon Jennings, yum yum yummy! I used to listen to cowboy music my whole childhood. I think it wasn't until I was 17 that I went to my cousin's for a pool party! The oldest cousin had just come back from traipsing around Europe. He brought a guy home with him that choose to work on a farm! When we were finished swimming and hungry starving, we went in the house to grab some food. We went downstairs were it didn't matter if we made a mess. This guy is sitting there, a real live musician , who recorded records with Randy Bachman ( Canadian ) and he was playing something that introduced me to Van Morrison! I love his LP jacket that had the basic story of Siddhartha on the inside two pages!
Wow, I thought to myself, country is great but there is a lot I don't know.
I had no idea, because I had never really been off the farm until I went to University! I thought , holy cow ! This is a new planet to explore! And I did! But I will always love WAYLON & JOHNNY CASH best and forever.
I guess it' s ground deep in to my soul!:p :D

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
She's from Kansas. :)

Did you know that they won the Eurovision Song Contest with that song?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
THANKS Johanna, she sure doesn't sound like she's from Kansas!
She sounds totally west coast North America! o_O

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
THANKS Johanna, she sure doesn't sound like she's from Kansas!
She sounds totally west coast North America! o_O
That's something I don't notice. I hear the difference between Scottish English, American English (US) and British English when it's spoken, but not the regions within these countries.

Most reactions