What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What jailbreak do I use?

nibaru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several forms in pdf that I use several times per day. I want to use tipirnenisoftware Smart Forms app to modify so that they have drop down menus. This requires ios7. This will eliminate error and the forms can be emailed when completed.
Unfortunately, it will take hours to produce the templates. I want to control my ipad from my PC using windows 7. This will require jailbreak. I am prepared to risk this, due to the hours that I will save.
How do I jailbreak my ios 7.1.2 ipad mini?
If the ipad mini cannot be jailbroken, is there ipad running ios 7 that can be?
Where do I find the software etc?
How safe is it?
Does it cause any problems?
Can ipad be restored afterwards if required?
Any advice on best way to remotely control ipad apps from PC would alos be appreciated.
Here is link to app demo (the ipad app is controlled from PC on this, but I doubt it is a jailbreak?)
http://player.vimeo.com/video/82632365

I would appreciate any advice

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you get the iPad jailbroken, you'll want to get jail broken tweak "Veency." That's the tweak that will allow you to control the iPad from your computer.

It has been updated to run in iOS 7.1.x, so it should work fine on your Mini.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts