What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your job???

richrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pwned Pak said:
Is there much money in that game

Well, I'm on a full time contract so I am lucky in that sense. I guess there are some guides that aren't on contracts, so work is sporadic for them. I'm based in Spain only.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac shacks investments lp Property Management!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As the title says what is your profession?

How come you never answer your own threads or questions? That is no not fair!

what do you do for a living?

You so do not play fair ~ somewhat like iTunes.:mad:

I actually have one main job and 2 part time ~ I work with the developmentally disabled in the family support ~ I deal mainly with single moms that have lost their children, or will lose them or should lose them.

I also work with JSO ~ Juvenile Sex Offenders ~

And ~ I am our company Janitor! I clean my own office.:D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a higher level teaching assistant in a UK secondary school 11-16 years old and I teach small groups science from gifted and talented students to special education needs strudents. It is a very satisfactory job, they keep me on my toes and I don't need 3G as the school provides wifi and I live nearby and don't travel far due loads of animals.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is My J O B

Jubilantly Outlasting Bordem...

My J O B is running my business (SoleProprietorship) working as a Service Pro contractor for many Buyers or Vendors in need of Technical Expertise.

It can range from working as site technician with Telco, Networking, Computing and or consultation, to working as lead tech on projects as audits, installs & upgrades.

Most often Im running about in my mobile office all day from call to call, all the while working between my iPhone and iPad2 and attempting to remain completely paperless in the process. :ipad-back:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a cabinet maker. I work for a mid sized company where we make high end displays for jewelry stores and watch manufacturers like Cartier, Rolex, IWC, Roman Times, Dubuis etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts