What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your ipads name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Hood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you should get him a cheap iPad because from experience he will destroy the iPad and won`t be able to use it right to do so check for offers online i got mine cheap using this guide.

Silken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sister decided to name mine Lil Mac, it's not very original I know but it sure beats just using my name...

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn perhaps I should call mine Big Mac as it sits next to my iPod....

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I call mine Baby, because nobody touches Baby. Actually, it is just my iPad.

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rofl! Funny thread. I mulled names over in my head for days (I name EVERYthing) and couldn't come up with the perfect name. In the meantime I was calling ‘her’ just â€Pad“. Well it stuck and her name is Pad. And female that I am I talk about her like she's a member of the family. Cuz she is!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lolol the only female in the family who doesn't talk back!
Oh lucky man.
Have three here as well as the iPad......

Marlena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eileen, after the Roman Catholic nun who gave me a rip-roaring ride from our retreat center into San Jose
ON A SUNDAY to snatch my iPad within the 24-hour window I'd been given by Apple . . .

Greg Staten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Esquivel

The reference is from the band leader Juan Garcia Esquivel, who was one of the pioneers of what's now known as "Lounge" music. He liked to refer to his arrangements as Music for a Space-Age Bachelor Pad. Seemed appropriate!

-greg

thesoundsmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.thesoundsmith.com
I use mine primarily to display sheet music on the gig, and play my backing tracks for a piano bar or small club gig, Thus, it's called -"Piano Barista". I just got it, and my iPod Touch, which was my main player, is called (with a skin featuring a bass player's hands on the strings) "My Bass Player" - so when somebody asks where all the music is coming from, I show them... It's usually worth a $5 tip. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts