What is your impression about apple customer care.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dreamerdonkey, Jan 16, 2013.

1. dreamerdonkey

dreamerdonkey
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Recently I purchase a faulty iPad 4. The problem is I can't shut it down. I think the button don't work properly. So I am willing to return it to the store but I can't do it right now because I am out of the country. I never go to there customer care before. So I don't know any thing about there services. Please share your last time visit experience here. So every one will know how they treat people. :D

2. mrcupu

mrcupu
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    dont worry i bought my ipod from the us and years later i had problem with it and when i went to apple service center in my country they didnt treat the device as if its an alien product :thumbs:

3. dreamerdonkey

dreamerdonkey
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    That's a great relief

4. Bennettb

Bennettb
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Don't know about where you are, but here in New Jersey the service is wonderful. They always either fix or replace or tell me how to do what I need to do.

5. AQ_OC

AQ_OC
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    You will need to make an appointment, which you can do on the web or using the Apple store app.

My first experience showed me that Apple has the best customer care in the business. I was totally impressed. The kind of support and treatment you get at an Apple store cannot be matched on Android.

6. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    My experience is that it's much better in the U.S. than in Asia. In the U.S., they're more helpful and friendly.

7. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    When I sought help, the Apple Genius Bar manager forced me into a small, windowless room where he proceeded to beat me into submission with his ear buds. He downloaded an iOS app that erased my "I Heart Android" tattoos. I would be very careful and heed the inscription over every Apple store entrance: "Abandon All Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here!"

8. dhewson777

dhewson777
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Very cynical (or is it tongue in cheek?) :|

9. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I swear it is true, I say. True, True, TRUE! I would not lie to the IPF because I know what they are capable of doing to me. Trust me, never mess with IPF, they are everywhere and they know when I have been sleeping, bad, good, you know the song.

10. KevinJS

KevinJS
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    We do check out all of Bob's posts for truth and integrity, and I have to report that the Apple Store in Salt Lake City does, in fact, have the unusual attribute of a dungeon where dissatisfied customers are "re-educated". Some of their dastardly tricks include the playing of Justin Bieber at high volume to customers who complain that the sound doesn't work on their iPad, when they failed to notice that they still had their headphones plugged in, being hit on the head repeatedly with an iPad 2 and an iPad 3 to reinforce the fact that there is very little difference in weight between the two models and being forced to stare at a blank screen on maximum brightness with no ambient lighting to help them to understand what light bleed looks like.

The Salt Lake City pilot project is rumored to be going nationwide.