What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favourite iPad app?

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
J.D said:
Is the Zaggmate Keyboard worth getting? as I was going to purchase it online over the holidays but I figured what's the point as I already have the standard Apple keyboard dock.

There's a review of the zaggmate on this forum in ipad accessories forum

Studor13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dropbox has gotta be up there, especially if you have lovedones abroad with say an iPad or an iPod touch.

And it's free!

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
USBill said:
I sure would like to use NetFlix, but I don't like them having open-ended access to my account. So I buy my movies from Apple instead...

I've had Netflix for a number of years without any issues. Like the above poster I use a CC that backs up any issues--but I haven't had any. Prior to streaming we had 3 DVDs at a time, but found we didn't watch that many (and its unlimited how many you get in a month. Ours are round tripped in about day and a half) so changed our subscription to 1 DVD and unlimited streaming for $9.99.

My streaming is very good, high quality almost always. I stream to the Ipad while I ride my exercise bike but just added an Apple TV and stream to TV, using the Ipad as my remote and control with gestures. Very nice.

Itwasntme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's always a moving target for me.

This week it's Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for the game apps.

My favorite non game application would have to be Early Edition.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Most used, River of News rss reader.
Most enjoyed Blogshelf.
Most useful Evernote.
Most impressive Zumocast.

Victguja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It took me a while to have my decision made and here it is:

Note taker HD - Handwritten Notes
Mercury Pro - Web browser
GoodReader - File viewer and manager
iBooks, FreeBooks - Viewer for books reading
GoSkyWatchP - Starwalking application
Smurfs - game
PlayPianoPlus - piano application

That's what I keep open mostly all the time and I have fun because they work great. This doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to have improvements and other features to make them even better but however they are already so good that I could stay with them also as they are. Of course this is very subjective. Give them a try and tell us what you think.
If I should choose just one of them I would say that Note taker HD is the one that really makes the difference and transformed my iPad in something really powerful completly different of any other computer that I had. The second is iBooks or FreeBooks. All my library stays with me now.

Snafu169

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here are a few I like....

Island HD : sim game, keeps you occupied, but not continuously
Google earth
Globaltv
Citytv video
Touch hockey
Air video free
Presidents choice recipe box

Most reactions