What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favourite Halloween iPad apps

Molgogi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With Halloween just a couple of weeks to go, I thought it would be interesting to have a selection of iPad apps to get you in the Halloween mood. After search in the App Store I have picked up the top 10 best free Halloween iPad apps from zombies photos to creepy sound effects which will surely match your Halloween outfit this October.
So what is your favourite Halloween iPad app?

creepOmatic
Evil Quiz!
Halloween Wallpaper HQ
Crazy Pumpkin
Kids Finger Painting
iHalloween
iAmZombie
Halloween Twister FREE 2010
Halloween Skull
Halloween Mask My Face

OP
Molgogi

Molgogi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angry Birds once had me sitting in the bathroom for an hour and a half. True story. That's how addictive the normal version of the game is. Now Rovio is releasing an Angry Birds Halloween app, mixing spooktacular music and seasonal imagery together with 45 all-new, all-different levels. It sounds like a lovely way to ignore the trick-or-treaters on October 31.

sheep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
halloween best squash

Just discovered "halloween best squash". Nice game - now i'm completely in halloween mood :)))

Most reactions

Latest posts