What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your biggest fear when it comes to damaging your ipad?

ScarletSiren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cracking the screen
Denting the aluminum
Scratches and chips

I love my iPad so much, the thought of an damage to it makes me feel ill, I worked and saved so hard to get it.

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To actually damage my ipad :p i mean what is more damaging than to see your precious ipad get damaged ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, the usual things like dropping it or someone else dropping it make the list. But, one I worry about is when it's sitting on the table or where ever and thinking about liquids being spilled on it or near it. Liquid can get into places that you wouldn't think and that scares me!

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Ive dropped mine twice, and luckily both times escaped by sticking my foot out and letting it drop on it....it bloomin' hurts but there are no dents or scratches on it....my ipad that is....my foot is killin!!!!

Maybe Apple should invent velcro gloves for the ipad!!

iPam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To have one of my grand kids drop it. I dreamed twice that I left it in the mall and didn't realize it until after the mall was close. It was more like a nightmare now that I think about it.

A.K

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I'm so so careful about my I pad .but still I often fall sleep while using it late nights in bed and when I wake up in morning a shock passes through me lol thinking I damaged it or pushed it away to floor! And well my I pad is the only thing my friends or others don't get to play with lol.its only for me. ;)

Tip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yingxuy said:
My worry is that when it's sitting on the table or constantly thinking about or sprinkle the liquid around it. Liquid can enter, you will not feel, I fear the place!

I did show koi pond app to my kids,they love and think there are gold fishes in ipad2. Now my 18 months old literally tracks where I keep my iPad. So my biggest fear is she hit iPad with toy to see fish pop up, or throw.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A.K said:
Well I'm so so careful about my I pad .but still I often fall sleep while using it late nights in bed and when I wake up in morning a shock passes through me lol thinking I damaged it or pushed it away to floor! And well my I pad is the only thing my friends or others don't get to play with lol.its only for me. ;)

I fall asleep on the couch with my iPad perched on the arm of it way too often. It freaks me out every time. That plus water damage are my greatest fears. It's a good thing the only things that I move when I wake up are my eyes. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts