1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

What is verabose logging

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by sspendlum, May 20, 2012.

1. sspendlum

sspendlum iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What Is verabose logging. It is an option in my calander settings
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732 / 0
    Well, that's a new one on me. And I can't find anything like that on my iPad3.

Could you post a screen shot of where the iPad says that (remove any personal identifying details, of course). Also, where does it say this (i.e. is it under the settings in the calendar app)?

Now you got me wondering, also! :)

Marilyn
  3. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +814 / 0
    Here's one definition.

Verbose logging is a computer logging mode that records more information than the usual logging mode. (Verbose means "using more words than necessary".) Verbose logging options are usually enabled specifically for troubleshooting because they create large log files and can slow down performance.