What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is this game?

Wingless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad 1 now, and I bought it for an unbelievable price of 200 dollars. And ill sell it for twice as much when the ipad the is announced to save for that :)

But on topic, I played this game in the apple store early this year on one of their ipads, it was a pirate type game. Like you were on a boat 9side scrolling) and you flick your finger at things and you go from island to island, and shoot other pirate boats and like, pick up their men with your finger and put them in the water or just flick them away.

I remember having a really great time with this game, I don't know what it's called lol

Thank you!

OP
W

Wingless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well no big help here, but I recently coincidentally came across it, and with incidiouses help I am playing it again, it has plunder in its name and revenge of the ice something, I think plunderland? Give it a try!:)

Most reactions