What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the tweak that you miss the most?

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any of us are former A5 jb 4.3.3 waiting for jb 5.0.1. I thought that while we wait ot could be fun to list the top 3 tweaks that we miss most. I know many of us had many more than 3 on our ipads, but I want to limit this to the top 3 only.

My list:
1. Xbmc
2. Ifile
3. Scrollingboard

Last edited:

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
XBMC, I hate not being able to watch my films around the house! Luckily my apple TV is still going strong!
Any theme alterer......I hate having a standard run of the mill pad!!
And I really miss just going to Cydia and checking up on all the different tweeks that were coming through at the time.....sad I know!!

Not be long now.....we hope, at least I've got Dragon Vale to keep me happy NOT!!!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
IPADfreak90 said:
what is the point of owning 2 iPads anyway>?

Same as for owning 3 phones... Development testing on different devices & firmware + apple jailbreaking is my hobby.

Please don't hijack the thread though :)

andrewak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Is that why he misses it?

He'll miss it even after A5 5.0.1 JB release. I have A4 JB-ed on 5.0.1 and miss it too.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah man, I didn't know the 5-row keyboard wasn't compatible with iOS 5, that was my favorite tweak.

Most reactions

Latest posts