What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the perfect stand to use with the iPad in bed?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No Outside Links

Discussions about iPad accessories are encouraged, however posting links to external business websites is strictly against the iPF Rules. Only the iPF sponsors are allowed to advertise their products here. Please do not post links as they will be considered spam and deleted...and could lead to the member receiving an infraction or being banned. TIA!

howell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The case I currently use with my iPad in bed is Prop 'n Go by Padded Spaces I've written a detailed review here. In short it's comfortable, highly adjustable, and has a universal fit for my other tablets. Well worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Discussions about iPad accessories are encouraged, however posting links to external business websites is strictly against the iPF Rules. Only the iPF sponsors are allowed to advertise their products here. Please do not post links as they will be considered spam and deleted...and could lead to the member receiving an infraction or being banned. TIA!

I was thinking it was very helpful when they do that, but you must have your reasons. I guess it is easy enough to find the product myself doing an Internet search. Thanks for reminding us of the rules.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was thinking it was very helpful when they do that, but you must have your reasons. I guess it is easy enough to find the product myself doing an Internet search. Thanks for reminding us of the rules.
Thanks for understanding. Generally it's not a problem, but when members repeatedly post a link or links to the same product or business odds are they have a monetary interest and are trying to skirt our rules and get some free advertising. It can also easily lead to dishonest "reviews" and "recommendations". Knowing the difference between an enthusiastic user of a product or service and someone trying to get a free ride is impossible so we try to error on the side of curtailing the spammers.

This also protects the legitimate sponsors of the iPF who pay to keep our servers up and running as well as continued development of the site.

Although we need to have sponsor advertising to support the forum and keep it free for our members, we do our best to make everyone's experience positive and free of spam as possible.

Thanks again and enjoy the forum!

Last edited:

VenkatV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Product concept is good but design is VERY bad. Stand does not fix properly on the base. It always becomes loose how tight you fix it. Next, you cannot fix the ipad to this iprop stand with even thin skin on back of it. I have this protective Targus TPU skin for my ipad2 and i cannot use it to fix in th iprop. I had to remove the skin everytime i use iprop and refix it back. For the price $99, i feel the design should be better. I DONT RECOMMEND this product to anyone.

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would say get the ones that let you view the iPad in the position you like in bed.
Whether you want to be upright, back sleeper, or side sleeper.
My recommendation at this point is pretty moot considering the number of posts already.
But considering this thread is pretty happening still, I'll leave my 2 cents contribution.
The Infiniappstand dock for the iPad uses a suction cup to mount on smooth surface, like the wooden board of the bed.
I think the length is good enough to allow for back sleepers and side sleepers.
I don't think upright position would work.
Regards.

Most reactions

Latest posts