What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the one thing that should of been better on the ipad 2??

ipad2iscool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Hard disk storage?
2. Processing power?
3. Better resolution screen?
4. Better Sound
5. Bigger screen
6. Better graphics
7 .Better operating system
8. Other please specify

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have liked to see an increase in resolution, I realize retina isn't realistic but an increase would have been nice to make the text a little more crisp. A usb port. Other than that I think it's a great device.

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cameras should have been the same quality as the iPhone 4 cameras.

Catfiend

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GPS in the wifi version.
Less expensive.
Lighter.
Longer battery life.
Better notifications in the OS.

Any of these would have been nice but I'm happy with what they did deliver.

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Hard disk storage?
2. Processing power?
4. Better Sound
5. Bigger screen
6. Better graphics
8. Other please specify

Get yourself a iMac if you want these things,simples:p

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Hard disk storage?
2. Processing power?
4. Better Sound
5. Bigger screen
6. Better graphics
8. Other please specify

If you want to go down this path, then you will always find something or other would could have been "better" - not just iPad but any kind of electronic device. It never ends.

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only real thing that the iPad2 needs is an update to its ancient and boring OS. Hardware wise, its exactly where it should be. Mediocre camera is good enough for what most will need it for, speakers could be a little bit better and there could be a wider selection of ports like USB. Overall, the hardware is great. Its the OS that is severely lacking and is a joke for the hardware that Apple included. Its running the same OS as the 3gs which has a 600mhz ARM Cortex-A8, and it has a dual core 1ghz ARM Cortex A9 processor with a RIDICULOUSLY improved graphics processor. I think its time for more than just 11 pages of shortcuts Apple.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
I'd say everything was done perfectly (in Apples usual spirit of releasing a second device) except......the camera. Shooting video rocks, I do it a lot, but I find myself wishing for a higher quality still camera.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why can't it be like full fledge Laptop.

Because the iPad was specifically designed not to be a laptop. As Steve Jobs said, "It's a third way" of computing - it fits between the laptop and other mobile platforms.

If you purchase an iPad expecting it to entirely replace your laptop, you'll be disappointed. It does some things much better than a laptop and some things it doesn't do as well - and neither was it meant to. For those applications, you use your laptop still.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts