What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the most exciting or interesting vacation you have ever been in?

Powered Player

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My most exciting and scariest trip was in South Padre Island, TX. I went there for a week to enjoy the trip, once in a while I would joke around with my friends about how funny it would be if we were to run from a shark. -.- Next thing you know we were swimming in the water and a huge fin appears, our face expressions were priceless but our lives were almost over, but eventually we found out that the fin sticking out of the water was a Dolphin's fin, which seemed like a sharks fin. It was really funny how everyone else on the beach eventually noticed us running away from something and they all decided to get out of the water. My profile pic is a picture I took from a restaurant in South Padre (It was seafood and I hate seafood, but that's what I get for vacationing near a beach lol)

image-1142392176.jpg

Attachments

• image-1128413482.jpg
    image-1128413482.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 457
  • image-607011622.jpg
    image-607011622.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went back to China with my parents and we found a long-lost great aunt who'd been given away at birth because she was considered a worthless drain on the family simply because she was a girl. It was an open fact that she'd been given away -- often practiced by families in olden days. My parents tracked her down and we went to see her. Spent several days meeting her and her family -- husband, kids, grandkids, great-grandkids. She died a few years later, and I'm always glad that we got to connect with her.

OP
Powered Player

Powered Player

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm guessing not that many people go to trips anymore lol only me and another person responded to this thread. -.-

Most reactions

Latest posts