What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is The Coolest You...

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Handing my iPad to someone and having them giggle with childlike glee.
Happened several times.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Had a visitor from New Zealand and was checking her itinerary on google maps. Idlely asked her her postal code, entered it and logged onto street view which settled outside her house. Not strictly the iPad but a jaw dropping moment for her...

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sitting in front of a client showing them my desktop that sits in my office two states away-they thought that was cool.

Mamamia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had a visitor from New Zealand and was checking her itinerary on google maps. Idlely asked her her postal code, entered it and logged onto street view which settled outside her house. Not strictly the iPad but a jaw dropping moment for her...

How did you do that?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you select an address, Maps sets down a pin on the map. Tap on the pin an a tag pops out, in the right of the tag is a blue icon to reach contacts and on the left of the tag is a red icon, tap on it and you are propelled to street view. Prepare yourself to be amazed...

broganmc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a few...

• Making my older brother insanely jealous just by telling him I have it
  • Playing RealRacingHD while stuck in the MVA waiting to renew my driver's license. (Good thing they didn't evaluate me based on my virtual driving.)
  • Having a client call me for a website while out and about. Pulling up her account, FTPing into her site and fixing the code on a page before she finished asking when I could get to it later in the office.

**Rae**

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When my non-techie Father in law was playing like a child (he's in his late 60's) with google earth. He loves this thing for that app alone.

Most reactions

Latest posts