What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best web browser for ipad?

Luv2smile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find Safari lacking in a few areas and wonder which web browser other ipad users have found to be the best. Would appreciate your help.

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well remember everyone has a different idea of "best". I have used iCab Mobile and Atomic, they both have great features including full screen modes, ad blocking and in my opinion better designs than Safari. I prefer Atomic slightly and pretty much use it all the time now. Check them out for yourself YMMV.

OP
Luv2smile

Luv2smile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks b00bie, sorry had to have a childish giggle at your username:D, thank you for answering-much appreciated. I am tempted to go Atomic-it seems to have good reviews and I like the full screen modes etc.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I vote Atomic as well, although it seems lately I've seen more and more people talking about iCab, might give that a shot.

Most reactions

Latest posts