What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best Stylus for the iPad / iPhone

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm considering purchasing a Stylus for use with my iPad and sometimes my iPhone. Injuries to my hands are the driving force in this decision. Which ones would you buy and which ones would you avoid. Don't consider the price in the equation.

As always thanks for the input on this great forum.

ThePhotog Jon

OP
ThePhotog

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping someone would point me in the right direction. I just need something thats worth buying and not a waist of time and money.

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Targus

I purchased a Targus from Amazon and am happy with it. No skips or any problems using it with Note Taker HD.

BTW, cool avatar. Had a pair of Bald Eagles fly overhead early evening when I was out for a walk. They're awesome.

Jab004

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the tragus stylus, and after 3 months, it doesn't work smoothly anymore. It is worthless now. I've tried cleaning the glass on the iPad, cleaning the rubber tip, and nothing helps. I'm going to try one from Stylus R Us based on feedback on this forum.

Eaglenest608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the one I have. Only had for about a week or two but love it so far!

Cannot yet post Lind but it is the Kensington Virtuoso.

Eaglenest608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I have 3 posts and can add links to my replies!

Here it is: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-Generation-Motorola-Blackberry-Playbook/dp/B004BSF1I8[/ame]

Hope it works for ya!

Most reactions

Latest posts