What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best or most significant smell you've smelled today?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oooohhhhh , yummy! And it's your birthday! I'm just waiting for our wild rose bush to begin to bloom! That smell is something out of this world! The bush is huge, over six feet high and the flower, rose, looks more like a carnation than a rose. There are layers upon layers of petals, the shape is flatter and wide open but the smell, it permeates not only our acre but the ones on either side of us as well. Enjoy your roses! They must be special because the ones in the stores over here have no odor! All of their genetic stuff has destroyed it! :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2
I'd really like to see that wild rose bush and smell the flowers! :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When it begins to bloom I will take a photo for you! OK? I should have taken a photo when it was ten feet high and six feet around in full bloom!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Freshly-cut grass. Our grounds keeper cut the grass yesterday and the aroma filed the house.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yum yum yummy! One of my all time favorites!

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When it begins to bloom I will take a photo for you! OK? I should have taken a photo when it was ten feet high and six feet around in full bloom! :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2
I'll be waiting for your photos. :)

Freshly-cut grass. Our grounds keeper cut the grass yesterday and the aroma filed the house.
I love that smell too.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The hand cream I used a few hours ago. It has an objectionable sweet odour. I still can smell it.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My cat! Again! That earthy, woodsy, musky smell! No wonder Tom cats need to be neutered! :);). :);)

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
We took a drive in the country with the top down this afternoon. One of the best parts of driving a convertible is the smorgasbord of aromas--alfalfa, honeysuckle, wild rose...and today, the rich smell of damp, springtime earth in the forest.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How wonderful! Thanks for allowing me to smell vicariously on your country ride! It means a lot to someone like me! Stuck in bed! Truly thankful! :);) ;):)

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts