What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best combination of note taking app + stylus regarding PALM REJECTION?

ipadized

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is all. I would like to know what is the best combination of note taking app + styuls regarding palm rejection, according to your experience.

I am new iPad user, and I am a little bit lost. There are lots of options.

I would like to be really able to write down notes in my iPad by hand, to use it as a real note-taking device.

I am left-handed, and I would really like to find an app (together with a stylus, I guess) that does the job in a smooth and transparent way, that is, as if you were actually writing on paper.

Really looking forward to your answers,

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is all. I would like to know what is the best combination of note taking app + styuls regarding palm rejection, according to your experience.

I am new iPad user, and I am a little bit lost. There are lots of options.

I would like to be really able to write down notes in my iPad by hand, to use it as a real note-taking device.

I am left-handed, and I would really like to find an app (together with a stylus, I guess) that does the job in a smooth and transparent way, that is, as if you were actually writing on paper.

Really looking forward to your answers,

Ipadized, welcome to the forum.

I see that JA has provided you with a few links to review to get you started.

Please note that we have deleted the other post you recently made redirecting members to this thread. Please do not do this. This is considered duplicate posting and makes it quite confusing for others to read the same thing more then once. It is also against our Forum rules.

Please take a moment to read the forum rules: http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Thanks for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The answer to your question is, of necessity, ideosyncratic.

I personally favor GoodNotes for handwriting with:
a. A fiberclth tipped stylus such as iFaraday for general use
b. Jot stylus when precision is necessary. (Note: Regular Jot, not Touch ir Script.)

Most reactions

Latest posts