1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

What is the best bluetooth speaker for IOS devices on the market

Discussion in 'iPAD MINI Accessories' started by IOShowtodude, Mar 7, 2013.

1. IOShowtodude

IOShowtodude iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have seen a few speakers but I need the loudest I can get I don't want to waste my money on a Jambox Jawbone I got one and it was the worst speaker I ever purchased and cost like $300. Now I've blown those and need a better speaker that will impress everyone listening.
  2. Magnetic1

Magnetic1 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    You can buy a bluetooth receiver for like $30 at Amazon and save the rest of your money on a nice amp and speaker.
    I forget their names, it's something like Pass Labs and Thiel.

For ordinary listening ipad speakers are pretty good.
  3. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767 / 0
    If you insist on BT speakers, look no further than Bose. You are not going to rattle the neighbour's windows, but for crisp, clear sound, IMO, they can't be beaten. HOWEVER, I was playing with a Samsung sound bar a couple of weeks ago. It has a wireless subwoofer. Didn't get the model number. That thing could really bash it out. I was in BestBuy while I was playing with it, so it should be even better in a smaller room. That was $350, I believe.