What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what is jailbreaking?will is bad or

spandya32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys,

my name is sid and i have just baught an ipad 2 32GB 3G.it is almost 3 days old:D:D:D:D:D

:confused::confused::confused::confused:i have downloaded some apps via ~ edited by moderator ~ before i baught ipad and some from itunes.when i tried to copy apps in the ipad all the Ha! What a fail!

He took the picture with the iPad in a mirror, then superimposed a screenshot of Cydia onto the iPad backwards to make succsessfully copies but not which was downloaded from .when i asked in google .some 'jailbreak'
softwares or apps were came.so i wanna ask that does jailbreaking is good or legal for ipad 2???? can it upgradable for icloude or something other updates????
should i do this???? guide me please..:confused::confused:

the ipad is my 1st apple product i have saved it's bill and shop bag and will save.i luv apple.apple is my life my heart can't explaine

:ipad-front::ipad-front: ipad is the best gadget till today and i think it'll change the world:ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front:

Last edited by a moderator:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hi guys,

my name is sid and i have just baught an ipad 2 32GB 3G.it is almost 3 days old:D:D:D:D:D

:confused::confused::confused::confused:i have downloaded some apps via ~ edited by moderator ~ before i baught ipad and some from itunes.when i tried to copy apps in the ipad all the apps succsessfully copies but not which was downloaded from ~edited~ i asked in google .some 'jailbreak'
softwares or apps were came.so i wanna ask that does jailbreaking is good or legal for ipad 2???? can it upgradable for icloude or something other updates????
should i do this???? guide me please..:confused::confused:

the ipad is my 1st apple product i have saved it's bill and shop bag and will save.i luv apple.apple is my life my heart can't explaine

:ipad-front::ipad-front: ipad is the best gadget till today and i think it'll change the world:ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front:

First off....ipad2 is not yet able to be jailbroken
2nd - if you're downloading apps via edited which is piracy...... you won't get help for that here.

To read up on jailbreaking visit the hacking section of this forum...
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will move your thread to our Hacking section, but my advice to you is to read our rules. They are in my signature and in Outl4ws's as well.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does a superimposed pic of Cydia have to do with downloading apps from (the forbidden word)

(2,000th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D)

Last edited:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
spandya32 said:
He took the picture with the iPad in a mirror, then superimposed a screenshot of Cydia onto the iPad backwards to make succsessfully copies but not which was downloaded

Huh?.....would be cool if that could be possible.

Most reactions