What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is jail breaking and is it dangrous for my Ipad?

Sahumah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody..
I really love this forum so much and thanks for all you guys for the helpful information.
I got a new IPad and haven't got anything from apple before. I couldn't play flash and found online that I should jail break to be able to do everything on my iPad. But I really don't know if that is dangerous or no, legal or no. And will it affect my account with apple store or my updates and will I still be able to receive the apple updates?
I am sorry for asking slot. Please help me, and if there is a post that discussed this in details, would anyone please paste me the link here to read? Thanks so much.

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can search this forum for all of your question.especially with the jailbrake thread.you can find your question there.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. As the guys said, there is plenty of information contained in here.

Just one comment on your post, please don't go into this thinking you are going to get Flash enabled on your iPad as a result of jailbreaking. There is a JB app called FRASH, but you will be really disappointed in it if you are looking for a Flash experience which is comparable to the desktop.

There are lots and lots of good reasons to jailbreak. IMHO Flash is not one of them... YMMV.

OP
Sahumah

Sahumah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really thanks guys.. This is very helpful..

OP
Sahumah

Sahumah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Here you go!

Please make sure you read the forum rules in the links below!

Sweetpoison, Thanks a lot for this link. Now I feel I understand all. Thanks a lot and thanks to Max as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts