What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is ICloud?

bernardhoa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am very new to the iPad world.

Here's a question... Sorry to ask this, may I know What Is iCloud ?

Can someone please explain?

Thank you!

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome. There is an iCloud thread "Feel so stupid but what, exactly is iCloud?" Find it by searching for the title. If it doesn't answer your question, ask again! Lots of advice here. Browse around and you'll find answers to questions you didn't know you had.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Bernardhoa - welcome to the forum! :)

Ya know - there are just innumerable threads/posts that already exist on iCloud - please do a little searching and reading before posting such a redundant question - for a starter try out THIS THREAD - but basically, iCloud is a means to store your iPad backups/data/etc. on Apple's servers via the web - all is up there in cyberspace; for myself, I'm not using the service yet - there are a lot of questions for those who chose to use (or not) the service - AGAIN, do some searching here, plenty of your questions may have already been addressed; if not, then post back - plenty of great folks here to help - good luck!

OP
B

bernardhoa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Czevski said:
Welcome. There is an iCloud thread "Feel so stupid but what, exactly is iCloud?" Find it by searching for the title. If it doesn't answer your question, ask again! Lots of advice here. Browse around and you'll find answers to questions you didn't know you had.

Hi Czevski,

Thank you very much! That had been very helpful of you.

OP
B

bernardhoa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Hello Bernardhoa - welcome to the forum! :)

Ya know - there are just innumerable threads/posts that already exist on iCloud - please do a little searching and reading before posting such a redundant question - for a starter try out THIS THREAD - but basically, iCloud is a means to store your iPad backups/data/etc. on Apple's servers via the web - all is up there in cyberspace; for myself, I'm not using the service yet - there are a lot of questions for those who chose to use (or not) the service - AGAIN, do some searching here, plenty of your questions may have already been addressed; if not, then post back - plenty of great folks here to help - good luck!

Hi giradman,

That's awesome! What a great help that gives.

Thankx for helping.

Most reactions

Latest posts