What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is going on

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried it with the YouTube app. That came with the iPad 3 and I get you do not have permission to access the requested resource I just seems this is happening more and more. and I don't know why

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does the link that you supplied work for you, Kevin? It works fine for me on iPad and iPhone whether I'm signed into YouTube or not. I don't understand what's happening here.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi KevinJS
No I get that message one other person on here had the same problem I do not know if they found out why and a fix to it or not. I am going to try to do a Google search to see if I can find a answer. I may call Apple tomorrow see if they can tell me what's going on.
Thank you

sir_ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: I tried the videos posted and it works on my iPad. It played on safari so no problem there.

I was just saying that because of this screenshot that he posted a while back...

20566d1342496765-what-going-image-960953378.jpg

It clearly says that: "The content owner has not made this video available on mobile. Add to a playlist to watch it later on a PC."

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi KevinJS
Yes the Ozzy Osbourne video work ok when I play it on safari or chrome.
Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts