What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is going on

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
Kevin, looks like two things with your link:

1. Yours reads www.youtube./

It should read

www.youtube.com/

2. When I used quote to reply to you it appears that the link is repeated, try this link:

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I presume it is the walking dead comic link as that is what it gave me with no problems.

Let me know if it works :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

I've edited Kevin's post so that the link works.

That link works for me, by the way. Is that one of the ones that doesn't work for you?

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
I've edited Kevin's post so that the link works.

That link works for me, by the way. Is that one of the ones that doesn't work for you?

His link didn't work for me but when I edited it and added in the .com it works fine.

I think that may be his problem in that the link was not complete :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
The videos that were not working yesterday are working good today. Thank you for the help on this

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Anyone else having this problem with the iPad YouTube app today? You do not have permission to access the requested resource. This is been happening all day to me. Thank you

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin43 said:
Hi
Anyone else having this problem with the iPad YouTube app today? You do not have permission to access the requested resource. This is been happening all day to me. Thank you

I never had any problems with YouTube today or any other day.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
What a treat!

I've dumped that video in the favorite YouTube videos thread.

I can believe the control that such a young kid has over her voice. Truly wonderful.

sir_ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From the screeenshot that you posted, it says that the user who uploaded the video didn't allow it to be viewed on a mobile device. So, it won't be viewed in a tablet or a phone. When uploading to YouTube there is an option that you can set if you want your video to be viewed on mobile or not. I guess the uploader of the video you are trying to view decided otherwise.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sir_ben said:
From the screeenshot that you posted, it says that the user who uploaded the video didn't allow it to be viewed on a mobile device. So, it won't be viewed in a tablet or a phone. When uploading to YouTube there is an option that you can set if you want your video to be viewed on mobile or not. I guess the uploader of the video you are trying to view decided otherwise.

That's odd. It works here on my iPad.

Just checked it on my phone. Works on there too.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sir_ben said:

Did you try it on your iPad? It seems to work just fine on mine.

Most reactions