What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is best iPad case? (drop protection +attractive +ergomonic +not too expensive)

ship69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

What is the best iPad2 protective case that meets all of these 4 criteria:
a) Gives protection against being dropped
b) Is good looking, tactile and nice to use
c) Doesnt cost too much money (i.e. less than say GBP70.00)
d) Is very ergonomic - i.e. it helps you use the iPad itself by propping it up appropriately.

e.g. The iPad 2 "Smart Cover" from the Apple Store
looks very ergonomic, BUT it doesnt look like it would give much protection against being dropped (e.g. onto a corner!)

With thanks

J

seanr7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at the Griffen Survivor. It offers massive protection meets military standards for protection against wind, sand, rain, vibrations and drops

It has one downside, it makes the iPad heavier and bigger so you lose the sleek look of the iPad. It cost around $80 USD

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a brookestone leather smart case. It isn't the best for protection, but it looks sleek, has openings for each port and the camera, and can stand the iPad2 in four different positions. The f
Selling point for me was the number of positions I can stand the iPad in for any of my needs.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts