What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What iPad models support camera panorama mode?

Flybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
staticmap

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're talking about the panoramic picture mode like the iPhone has, none of them do. The iPad does not support the panoramic picture mode.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm sure there are third party camera apps that will do panoramic, among other special features.

Perhaps someone can recommend one. I don't use my iPad as a camera often, so I've not been looking for apps with more features than the native camera app.

DocPhyz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dermandar's DMD Panorama app works well for me. They only permit vertical (portrait) orientation. In some ways I like it better than the Apple app for iPhones. IPad use with a tripod is trickier than with iPhone.

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Occipital's 360 Panorama works well too. Another thing about ipad vs iPhone cameras is iPad does not have a flash!

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You only have to pay if if you want HD. I trialled it first without HD but for what it costs it is worth the upgrade. I now use the photos on my web site and they look great (not trying to say I'm a good photographer, ha, ha) and the app is very easy to use.
Mike

Most reactions