What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What If I want to upgrade to iOS 6 now?

jonesrubing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the new iPad and I'm a developer , so I want to upgrade it to iOS6 , since the Beta 1 has expired , how do I do it?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jonesrubing said:
I just bought the new iPad and I'm a developer , so I want to upgrade it to iOS6 , since the Beta 1 has expired , how do I do it?

You can't upgrade to the final release version of iOS 6 until it's released by Apple but you can upgrade to iOS 6 beta 4 right now.

Last edited:

loveyday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
of course you can not. becase the iOS has not released so far. you have to wait for a few days.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipadhere said:
of course you can not. becase the iOS has not released so far. you have to wait for a few days.

My answer was to an iPad developer and developers can download the beta versions of iOS updates before they're available to the public.

Most reactions

Latest posts