What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to "The Funnies"

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am not able to update the content and app seems to have been removed from the App Store? I think this app was $4.99 so wonder if it has been removed if the cost could be credited back? Was a great app and would rather have it back. Anyone hear anything??

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Mine broke too, however if you uninstall it from the iPad, then push it back by syncing in iTunes, it will start updating again.

I do not think you will be able to get your money back. It would be like going to Microsoft asking for your money back for Windows 98 because you upgraded to Windows 7 and Windows 98 is now end-of-life. Just doesn't happen. Just delete it from the iPad and reinstall it from iTunes.

TXCheng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine works fine. I read it everyday. They also had a fairly recent update that made it much better with less crashing. Perhaps it is just gone for a little while.

R,

AC

kirbster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It says it's not available in the US store. It's a Canadian app, so I wonder if they've now banned it in the US.

Most reactions

Latest posts