What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What extra do I get with Pocket Informant HD

OP
No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have PI and Smart Pad. My friend looked at both and she really like SP much better. PI seems a little too busy but haven't had any problems with it like No1zeppelinfan has. Sorry to hear you are having problems. Good luck with getting a refund.

Yeah just my luck I suppose :D Got an email from apple which was blank. I realized it had come through with white text :D So I copied and pasted it into word and it said a refund of £17 odd is coming through my Debit Card (I bought both, for the Phone and Ipad).

I was ok the first few day, Then when I really got it syncing with my online MSN calendars etc it went haywire. Would sync, Duplicated appts, Erased Appts. There was no reason why it was doing what it was. I spoke to their technical support who we're great but I just don't think you can push it that far. I wanted different calendars in different colours and it just didn't like it. Never mind. Plenty of other apps out there. Only because it was so expensive I pushed for a refund, I would have accepted it if it was the usual £2.99 etc. Just bought the TV HD Pro for £2.99, Crashes every time. I'll leave it in the hope an update will sort it out.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@No1zepplinfan: I have been using Smart Pad and found it easier to manage. My friend looked at both on my iPad and she loced SP. What I am doing is using both at the same time to make a judgement call. But, I think I will be using SP over PI. Glad to hear you got a refund. How did you do that? I think I would like to get my money back on PI, is there a time limit?:)

OP
No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@No1zepplinfan: I have been using Smart Pad and found it easier to manage. My friend looked at both on my iPad and she loced SP. What I am doing is using both at the same time to make a judgement call. But, I think I will be using SP over PI. Glad to hear you got a refund. How did you do that? I think I would like to get my money back on PI, is there a time limit?:)

Hiya,
Thanks, I think I'll go for SP. I emailed Apple and had the refund in 24hrs. I'll post the link here if I can find it again.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to No.zepplenfan posting about a refund. I contacted Apple and told them I just can't understand PI. They are giving me a refund but will wait to see if they do on my credit card. I picked SP over PI just my personal preference.

OP
No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to No.zepplenfan posting about a refund. I contacted Apple and told them I just can't understand PI. They are giving me a refund but will wait to see if they do on my credit card. I picked SP over PI just my personal preference.

Great, You'll see that in a few days on your account I bet, We should all ask for a refund more I think. Like I said, I bought the TV Pro HD the other day for about £1.29 ish, Not the money but it crashes all the time and is useless but I just let it go in the hope an update will sort it out. Silly really.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@No1zeppelinfan. I also purchasesd TV Pro HD and the funny thing is the freebie works with very limited stations but the full priced one (99cents) crashes like you posted. I went to their website and they have a "chat" area for help. No one ever responded nor did anyone respond to my emails. Bogus company just to get your money. On iTunes there are so many complaints about this company and I feel Apple should do something about it. At least I got my pending refund almost that is lol

Most reactions