What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

screwdriver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Orange + Vodka
441.jpg

Screamjeanne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the first forums I joined was a Halloween forum(still a member today). I adore the holiday! Everybody has the best names in the forum. I couldn't think of anything good so I wrote ScreamJeanne, thinking I could change it later. Well, I found out no! You had to stick with that or completely start over with a new account. So, scream for hween and Jeanne is my real name. Now I'm kinda attached to it.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the first forums I joined was a Halloween forum(still a member today). I adore the holiday! Everybody has the best names in the forum. I couldn't think of anything good so I wrote ScreamJeanne, thinking I could change it later. Well, I found out no! You had to stick with that or completely start over with a new account. So, scream for hween and Jeanne is my real name. Now I'm kinda attached to it.

I love love Halloween! Great name!

jollywa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is not nearly as imaginative as the rest of you. The "jolly" is simply a portion of my surname and the "wa" a portion of my given name. I used that handle when I signed up for the dating service where I met my husband of 7 years. I figured I would continue to use it, since it has stood me in good stead all those years ago.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back when I first started getting on the internet, my wife had a dog that helpe her get through some rough times. We would call it her 'C' dog. I simply added my initials to make Seadog. We have named a boat, a street with that moniker, and I use it everywhere for my web name. Before that, in the days of CBs, I went by slotcar because of my racing style.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Thought I would bump this as I wanna know a few more!

Don't think I've replied in this thread before. Just Google my name.

Most reactions

Latest posts