What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

Major Eazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Major Eazy is a comic book character, he is a maverick British Army officer (rank of major) during the Second World War, in command of British soldiers. His name is Eazy. My avatar is of Major Eazy.

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can change it, babe. Kick an email to a mod or admin.:)

Ah I did not know that the admins let you do that. When this froum first started there was a topic about that but usually they wouldn't let you do that, good info to know.

dirtydan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, While working the warrant detail I used a few tricks to catch the bad guys, maybe they were "dirty", maybe they were not,,,
Dan

tenblade2001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tenblade is a type of scalpel and I'm a surgeon. I know, I know, its cheesy started using it in med school, and its easy to remember.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Grayson, so gray, and then I like sharks, so shark, and I was born in 95'. Simple. (I know what you are thinking, born in 1995, yes I am 15)

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tenblade is a type of scalpel and I'm a surgeon. I know, I know, its cheesy started using it in med school, and its easy to remember.
that's cool ten blade. what type surgeon? I am a surgical tech(cardiac surgery).kinda wish I had of thought of a name like that oh well.I do like the name though.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Name was bestowed on me by my police partners.

i bet you also got tired of beening called Dan the man at times by your wonderfull partners in crime :D

but have done the bible salemen trick ..:D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts