What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

rudynasco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I so love my IPAD!!!!
the retina display is amazing!!!
tha apps especially games are beyond compare!!!
i love the smoothness and simplicity!!!
i love apple!

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im gonna use it for browsing the internet, gaming, music, photo editing and photography, news, and social networking (I do that in my browser, the apps don't have those awesome features that the computer one have, of course, I use the comouter version)

ssmita76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.technoscore.net
As I spend my most of the time by reading novel. I purchased ipad to read novels on it. But now I spend my time on internet or playing games. It changes my interest/

yousufatik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will use this web and emails while on the board or in the bed. I also think this will be great for these 3 or 4 days trips when you need to handle something quickly and skilfully. Traveling is another better place for it.
It will most likely replace my laptop as my traveling companion when I have to take short trips for work and don't need all the power of my laptop and I'm sure I'll load up a movie or 2 when I'm on vacation. Thanks to subscribers.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will use this web and emails while on the board or in the bed. I also think this will be great for these 3 or 4 days trips when you need to handle something quickly and skilfully. Traveling is another better place for it.
It will most likely replace my laptop as my traveling companion when I have to take short trips for work and don't need all the power of my laptop and I'm sure I'll load up a movie or 2 when I'm on vacation. Thanks to subscribers.

Welcome to the forum yousufatik.

You may be interested in following the travel sub forum. It's worth searching out as it contains loads of useful info and discussions for travellers on both the technical side and travelogue side. :)

Cheers

Richard

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Brontesmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what has been remaining for me to quote about what i do with my iPad as each and every aspect has been written here .. however quite similar activities of mine as well out of my Apple device..

Victoria88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
intersog.com
I have just recently bought it and plan to use for travel mostly - it was actually the main reason for purchase - but it seems that entertainm,ent apps and gaming now avaliable from everywhere is great too

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just recently bought it and plan to use for travel mostly - it was actually the main reason for purchase - but it seems that entertainm,ent apps and gaming now avaliable from everywhere is great too

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to the forums. Try searching for the Travel forum which holds lots of threads stories etc which you should find of great interest. :)

Cheers

Richard

Sent from my iPad using iPF

oludon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has completely taken the place of my Laptop. With the help of many useful apps at the app store. It is now my office and everything aside from my family and ministry. Infact it makes my ministry easier. Thanks to Apple.

anitapamela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it in place of my laptop, it's so much easier to use and is easier to take with me.

221thomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly i'll probably use it for personal use like I do now! I prop it up when i'm cooking with
a recipe video and other stuff around the house and I always keep it handy when I travel
because it's alot lighter than lugging around a laptop!

DonMar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my ipad3 last year, but - I'm embarrassed to admit - only in the past 2 months have I used it for anything but reading. In the meantime, I've been absolutely blown away by the iPad's capabilities, many of which I discovered and explored during a recent trip to Canada. I took the iPad with me basically to keep up with emails and occasional urgent work-related matters, but find my horizon has expanded. :) I only wish the iPad were capable of running Office 2011 so that i could work on the iPad when I'm travelling. For work, I unfortunately need a laptop.
Still, perhaps an Office app will become available some time in the future.

Rickyi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
reading articles and playing games having the best of both worlds all in place

Most reactions