What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

intillzah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine:

1: As a weather station

2: As my alarm clock

3: With an App called "My Groceries" to sync lists between home and my Iphone

4: Facebook (obvious)

5: Forum browsing (also obvious)

6: Weather Radio (Ipad 1 does this)

7: Games

8: E-Reader

9: Web Browsing

10: TV

11: Internet Radio (Pandora, Tune-In Radio)

I use it a lot more than I though I did, and with the new Mini......

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use mine:

1: As a weather station

2: As my alarm clock

3: With an App called "My Groceries" to sync lists between home and my Iphone

4: Facebook (obvious)

5: Forum browsing (also obvious)

6: Weather Radio (Ipad 1 does this)

7: Games

8: E-Reader

9: Web Browsing

10: TV

11: Internet Radio (Pandora, Tune-In Radio)

I use it a lot more than I though I did, and with the new Mini......

What weather station do you use and weather radio?

yesitsNEIL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never thought my family and I would see the day where we'd end up owning an iPad. Got blessed and was able to purchase one at pretty much nothing, so we HAD to get it.

As of right now, it's being used for recreation purposes: games, social networks and web browsing.

If I get sent out of state for work, I'll end up using this iPad as a means of video chatting back with my family. Originally, that was the reason for wanting to get one. Assuming I don't have to leave, then we just have our family iPad.

Sharing and distributing it evenly among a family of 4 has proven to be a mission in itself. LOL

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Never thought my family and I would see the day where we'd end up owning an iPad. Got blessed and was able to purchase one at pretty much nothing, so we HAD to get it.

As of right now, it's being used for recreation purposes: games, social networks and web browsing.

If I get sent out of state for work, I'll end up using this iPad as a means of video chatting back with my family. Originally, that was the reason for wanting to get one. Assuming I don't have to leave, then we just have our family iPad.

Sharing and distributing it evenly among a family of 4 has proven to be a mission in itself. LOL

Congrats on your new iPad and good luck sharing the iPad with the family! That may be sort of hard-it's hard to let go of once you started using it!! ;)

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats on your new iPad and good luck sharing the iPad with the family! That may be sort of hard-it's hard to let go of once you started using it!! ;)

So true, my ipad was for me with the understanding my 3 daughters got a look in .... They prob get like 10 mins here and there haha

(Big Business Game App - player name: Beaneys city name: kêl)

johnsmith01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll use ipad as a news gatherin,date,time,calenders,alarm. I likes the ipad appliction store because i used the daily updated apps. I'll use the ipad as ATV and itunes store here we get the new music and videos.

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Email, chats, web browsing, social networks,music..

Sent from Apple iPad 4

appsicum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is like a small intelligent black box. I am using it for getting my portfolio of my Goa trip photos. I made my digital album through this easy and unique. It is like a small black intelligent box. I am using it for getting my portfolio of my Goa trip photos. I made my digital album through this easy and unique.

Dzupiris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Web browsing, gaming, reading ebooks, email, movies/music, fb/tw/ym/yt :)

Last edited:

johnsmith01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I will use it for creative things in IPad, surfing internet,online playing game,social-networking using to my friends. And i Will do my official works. I will using it as a for portable T.V in my hand for viewing the most intresting videos. The ipad is most appreciable device in technology.

Wifilbeem47

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my iPad for playing games, watching videos/movies and of course reading ebooks. I also use my iPad to take photos because I don't have a digital camera to capture special moments. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts