What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A while back, there was some discussion about how can the iPad be used in a classroom. I think GoPackGo was asking on this thread.

Well, I was in Oxford Street & picked up the Apple Store events calendar for May.

There will be a talk on "iPad in the classroom" by Fraser Speirs. Google him and you will fing his blog. He hails from Glasgow. He is an Apple Distinguished Educator.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
A while back, there was some discussion about how can the iPad be used in a classroom. I think GoPackGo was asking on this thread.

Well, I was in Oxford Street & picked up the Apple Store events calendar for May.

There will be a talk on "iPad in the classroom" by Fraser Speirs. Google him and you will fing his blog. He hails from Glasgow. He is an Apple Distinguished Educator.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

I have watched a few of his videos and he really has some very interesting ones where you can learn quite a lot in an easy way.

vickyp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for shedding some more light onto this! This really helps.

haozoudao1988

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To come to think of it, ill probably use it for to show off. Leave it in my room and say....yeah i got one.:p

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It has the feel to it of a good fly swatter.Will give it a try.

bdavid186

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love iOS app especially playing with iPad. I am using the iPad for my official purpose too, since it helps me to remind my works, to-do and also for instant surfing.

JessicaVelasco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on Each individual requirement

every one has their own requirement and i hope through ipad many of the queries would be solves just by a click sitting at home...which also save lot of time

Fedricwalls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it really possible for the i pad to replace laptop ?
Yes, iPad is now known as mini laptop, its very adjustable and tablet which is easy to carry with you at any spots where you don't want to stop your important work. As per me, I love to do traveling on adventure places, there it can't be possible to keep a laptop with you. So tablets are best way to enjoy your self with your daily work at every place.

jonkers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our iPad sits on our bedroom table and we use it for reading the news in the mornings, I guess this is the new way of reading the papers in bed.

brettshaw3003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uses of iPad
1. watching videos/TV/movies.
2. Gaming/Other entertainment.
3. Showing business presentation. etc.

brettshaw3003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my iPad for entertainment, net surfing, read news different books from net, movies, games etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts