What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you least like about iPad?

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
-No organizing ebooks in the ibooks app

What do you mean? Folders for authors?? That is true. But you can put your books in any order you want but holding down on the tile and just moving it where you want it, in a sense, organizing it. I would love to have a folders option where I can have a different folder for every author.
My wife has over 200 ebooks on her Kindle which now provides collections/folders. I can't imagine her using IBooks the way it is today.

Mine would be the fact it only has 256mb of ram.
This will be even more of a problem with multitasking. I get crashes with Safari already with just a few windows open. We will soon find out why Apple put 512MB in the iPhone 4.
No up or down arrow keys!
Argggg, no cursor keys is a major annoyance for me. Proof Apple didn't think through what we'd do with these things.

I show my EVO 4G to friends with iPhones and they just roll their eyes, then I use the BACK button and they jump up and say "how'd you do that? Man we need that on the iPhone!"

It's just a back button and it's beyond the dreams of the iDevices.

Most reactions