What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you hear in your environment right now?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, a buzz in my ears! I have a mild form of tinnitus - ;):)

Classical music most of the day - Mozart, Scarlatti, & Thomas Arne (the latter some recent DLs from Classics Online) - now watching an oldie western w/ Joel McCrea, so talking, yelling & gun shots - Dave :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The wind blowing outside, rain falling. A single car passing by. The cooler of my Windows notebook.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Rooster crowing! He must have got lucky!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The house being built on the next block.
From time to time I forget that you're eight hours behind my time. I was wondering why they worked, now that it's getting late here. :confused:

I hope it's not too loud, or else it will break your sleep, just in case you have to go to work.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From time to time I forget that you're eight hours behind my time. I was wondering why they worked, now that it's getting late here. :confused:

I hope it's not too loud, or else it will break your sleep, just in case you have to go to work.
I do have to work tonight but the construction sounds can't be heard inside, only while I'm sitting in my yard with my iPad.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Scarlatti, Domenico (1685-1757) w/ Scott Ross on harpsichord - now on disc 24 of 34 - can only do about two a day (and my listening was interrupted by our New York State trip), so have been spinning these discs 'on & off' for several weeks - special sale discount from JPC (a German music order company) - Dave :)

71D33RDanyL._SL1500_.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is one of these rare moments, where it's completely silent. No wind, no rain, nobody speaking (midnight), no plane or car, TV turned off, no music. Just silence. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts