What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you hear in your environment right now?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The muffled sound of traffic passing by in front of my house and the keyboard clicks as I type this post on my iPad.
Edit: the 5% chance of rain that was predicted has jumped to 100% and I now hear the sound of thunder and rain.:(

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well I was putting together a post for my Knoxville thread - this time on Oak Ridge (The Atomic City!) - listening to Wilhelm Friedemann Bach (1710-1784), the oldest son of JS Bach, who also had a number of other talented sons, including CPE Bach & Johann Christian Bach. Dave :)
BachWF_CKoln.jpg
BachWF_OrchWorks.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thunder and rain.

It almost seems as if the sky sheds tears because my holidays are over. ;)

Addition, almost 10 hours later: still raining, and now I hear wind as well. :(

Last edited:
OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My roommate making dinner. The TV . Best of all my cat purring right beside my sat purring right beside my pillow with my head on it!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I woke up to the sound of rain falling onto my roof. It's still raining, and I can see it's windy too, but I can't hear it.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You are up early! I forgot to tell you how much I LOVED your photos of the raindrops and the three suns! Magical!
I hear my dog eating his dinner!:)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are up early! I forgot to tell you how much I LOVED your photos of the raindrops and the three suns! Magical!
I hear my dog eating his dinner!:)
Thank you! :)

I get up at 6:00 am when I'm working.

Now I can hear children chatting and one of my colleagues talking.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am with you.

We had a lot of rain this summer, and there's no change in September. :( But we're lucky. I've heard today that there are floodings in the South of Burgenland - again. Here, it's just rain, and tonight thunder, as a perfect complement.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
.Johanna, do you have a fairly new washing machine or fairly old? The old washing machine was moving around so much that we had to drill a strip of metal in front of it to stop it moving across the floor of the kitchen.o_O,
All I can hear is my own heartbeats! Oh the house just made a settling sound &. My cat. :DEating!ji

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had to purchase it almost three years ago. The old one stopped working. So I think this one is fairly new. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts