What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you hear in your environment right now?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Clock ticking in background whilst Brian Eno plays Desert island Selection 1/1 12.30 at night and everything's quiet :)

I knew there had to be SOMEONE who had a copy of that. I thought I was the only one.

Presently listening to Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene 2 from Musik aus Zeit und Raum

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Presently listening to Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene 2 from Musik aus Zeit und Raum
I was wondering about the title, and then found out that this album was only released in Germany and Austria, in 1983.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've collected my music from wherever I've been over the years. Last week I was sorting out some CDs and found one with price tag in DM. That must have been a few years ago.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quite possibly. We're using Euro since 2002.

And I'm hearing the rustling of leaves because of the wind right now.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
One single fly buzzing in my living room. Thunder approaching. Somebody mowing the lawn.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
All my windows are open, and I can hear differents kinds of birds, in front of my house and in my backyard.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yesterday, we returned from a short trip to the North Carolina mountains (Asheville) and our lawn guys had just arrived, so gas-powered lawn equipment all afternoon! :eek:

This morning - a couple of newly acquired jazz CDs w/ Fred Hersch & Trio - Dave :)
1366722945_090368909022.jpg
albumcoverTheFredHerschTrioPlays.jpg

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The mountain stream rushing past the open window in our suite at the Ramsey Canyon Inn, in southeastern Arizona. We're just past halfway through a two-week vacation, mostly without wifi access.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Constant thunder, since a few minutes. There's not a single second without the sound of thunderclaps.
Rain falling down, birds - they're not yet silent.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heavy rain, thunder, a siren wailing. Supposedly a few cellars and streets are flooded, and the volunteer fire brigade has to help.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My little dog snoring - and she often keeps me awake at night.

Most reactions

Latest posts