What do you have, white or black.

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Martinm, Mar 23, 2011.

?

What color do you have?

1. Black

40 vote(s)
    49.4%
  2. White

41 vote(s)
    50.6%
  1. Martinm

Martinm
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Share you thoughts of what you think is better. At least for the lucky few of us that were able to find an ipad2 in the store.

Initially I was going on buying the black version of the 32gb wifi only iPad, but when I got to the store bright and early they had no black ones in stock so I settled with a white on, and I have to say I'm starting to like it more and more.

2. y8friv

y8friv
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I think the white looks more colorful, but it looks weird when the display is turned off, because you had this black rectangle area with a white border around it. The black is also better because the camera isnt visible and the volume rocker, side switch and lock button are the same colour as the iPad. I think you should get the black iPad. Enjoy your new iPad.

3. HKWrite12

HKWrite12
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ordered white 64 wifi.

Before I fell in love with iOS products, I settled for a black 3G iPhone although white and black 3GSs were available. I brushed it off until I fell in love with my iPhone and never put it down for about 6 months.

When iPad 2 was unveiled I was like white white white. My friend was like white will be better even though all new buyers will want them. I rationalized that the white would sell out faster then I realized any iPad 2 will sell out. Now I'm like "surely, I have purchased this pristine product on behalf of virtue and versatility and speed" but the little girl is screaming inside of me. I love you Steve jobs.

4. mhayslip

mhayslip
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have the black 32GB WiFi iPad 2 by choice. Black iPads and iPhones are my preference (if I have a choice).

5. cherhall

cherhall
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Black. Even though I really wanted the white iPhone 4 when it was announced, I just didn't like how the white iPad looks. Probably mainly because I'm used to the black!

6. realistdreamer

realistdreamer
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I'm not going to tie myself to the white Apple ecosystem. All of my other hardware (computer, stereo, car interior, game console) and just about everything else is black. Frankly, I think the white headphones are way cheesy, but to each his/her own.

7. Kingv84

Kingv84
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Wife got White 16GB wifi iPad and I got black 32GB wifi iPad.

8. Lifet1me

Lifet1me
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ill get a black one, in some amateur video of the IPad 2, the guy said that you can see the white sides of the ipad when watching a movie in a dark room, which is sucky seeing that white sides all the time watching the movie, i diddnt tried it but i can imagine it.

While meeting the appstore i was checking out a macbook, the handling is way better than my pc, maybe once i have to get a new PC im gonna go for a macbook which will be white of course, then ill get a white next gen iphone and a white ipad (4th/5th generation) too i guess, but thats all sounds of the future, nit now. Gonna turn into a apple user step by step :p

I just like the comfort.

9. Trky

Trky
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Mines white. I had the original so I knew what the black would look like. I'm happy with white.

10. DLCrouch

DLCrouch
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Black with the matching dead cow cover. I'd have bought the poly cover if they had offered one in black.