What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you care most about for a iPad Case??

IpadderSupreme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still looking for one, I want one thats soft but not cushy (nice leather), has a flip back, and could have a place to put a business card or something. Any recommendations?

T

TJK

I've been perfectly happy with the stock Apple case since launch day. There are occasions where I wish I had a case that was similar but added space for a small notepad, pen, and business cards.

I have found that just about any bag designed for 10" notepad computers will hold the iPad in the Apple case with room for a few accessories.

T

TJK

Meant to say "netbook" in my above post. I have tried the Targus CityGear netbook bag and think it is pretty cool. It holds the iPad in the apple case and has room for the Apple BT keyboard, Sprint Overdrive, power adapter and cables.

Laptop Messenger Bags|TSM097US| by Targus

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the oberon roof of heaven iPad case, I selected this case because it is sturdy ,protects my case as well it is beautiful and does the ipad justice:D

Most reactions

Latest posts