What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do u do with your Ipad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KavyaLalith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jus bought my Ipad2 recently and I am unable to do much with my IPad except doing Facebook, listening to music, browsing web and playing few games....

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
News, books, audiobooks and podcasts, movies, notes, email, calendar, weather, GoSkyWatch, Web, shopping, apps, music, a bit of work, bill pay and banking, investments, trip planning, maps, photos, YouTube, Skype, Aim, Yahoo Messenger, FaceTime, read news tweets, read and sign documents, occasional PowerPoint for work.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I jus bought my Ipad2 recently and I am unable to do much with my IPad except doing Facebook, listening to music, browsing web and playing few games....

Sounds like you are using it for a lot of whats its made for as is. Mine gets used for browsing, gaming, some productivity, and even relaxation like when I stare at my 3D aquarium app and watch the fish for an hour. Its also been a great tool for our slot-car racing group. Instead of needing clumsy, battery-deficient laptops for tabulating data I just use the iPad and QuickOffice for a terrific spreadsheet experience! The guys love it and some of them are even gonna buy their own iPad!

The portability and ease of use are just priceless....

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Leey, you have an excellent point - this thread is almost exactly like the one you linked.

So, everyone, please take a browse through that thread for ideas on what to do with the iPad. With that, this thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts