What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What case do you prefer for your iPad

bnepler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found a great one that stands covers and locks when closed by Jensen for $20 on clearance at Target.

OP
beautician17

beautician17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bnepler said:
Found a great one that stands covers and locks when closed by Jensen for $20 on clearance at Target.

I read somewhere that the cases that unlock and lock it for you are harmful to your iPad bc it does something with magnets

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can almost 100% guarantee you are wrong. Apple themselves sell the smart cover which works using magnets, why would they sell a product that breaks another? Especially when it's their own.

OP
beautician17

beautician17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MrLuke said:
I can almost 100% guarantee you are wrong. Apple themselves sell the smart cover which works using magnets, why would they sell a product that breaks another? Especially when it's their own.

Well iwas reading that wrong, it was saying if the smart covers where near Mac books it could mess up the floppy disk erasing memory

Sendbeer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't imagine the magnet in the smart cover is anywhere near powerful to do that kind damage. And I'm sure you meant hard disk right? Floppies haven't been in use since the 90s. :)

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like my Marware EcoVue. Fits the iPad perfectly. The purchase Brice was hard to pass up. Price was 9.99 on the daily deals on eBay. The next time I see such a sake I am going to purchase many more then sell for a slightly higher price.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's everyone's favorite iPad stand? Do you like the cover that IS a stand? Or would you rather have a "standalone" stand - (pun intended as always).

Please do not hi-jack other's thread. This thread is about cases, not stands.

Please read our rules and you have a PM.

surgetek

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most likely to make you buy new devices.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a hard shell cover which gives great protection and a screen protector which was already fitted to the iPad when I bought it.
What I am about to say only applies to uk users. Go to poundland, grab a bargain. There's an iPad 1 flexible rubber case and an iPad screen protector, both made by signalex. They are only £1 each, obviously :)
Fantastic bargain

Most reactions