What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What case do u use?

amylyn1970

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a Snugg. Looks good but I can't get my iPad 4 to go to sleep when I close it. Is there something in settings I need to turn on? I have it set in auto-lock for 2 mins.

Yes. Go to Settings, General and turn on iPad Cover Lock/Unlock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imini011213

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a cheapie off ebay for under $10. It works, but I want something better. I tried to see if the case for my Kindle fire would work, but the iPad mini is a little bigger.

I have since bought a Zaggkeys Mini 7 keyboard case. I found it hard to position the cursor to edit text with my fingers. The Zagg keyboard has arrow keys so positioning the cursor is now a breeze! (oh plus it was half off for several weeks when I bought it.)

Last edited:

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Like my iPad 2 case, I already got the iPad mini case from Infiniapps stand case, before I even bought the iPad mini.
It's not looking good for me because last time I got the case before the item to put in it, I ended up not getting it yet.
So I'm stuck with an iPod touch case and an iPad mini case.

With the holidays over with, my empty cases won't matter giving out any signals to unsuspecting relatives, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my MOSHI case is the best.My sweet nerdy nephew has a dumb magnetic case and it always falls off

like to prop up my Ipad3 with the flap and I can use it sitting or in bed lying.

If I'm at the out door cafe and it starts to drizzle...I flip the case and keep my pad dry while I finish off

What I'm doing.

funtoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just use the Smart Cover and while travelling a case logic bag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts