What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What case do u use?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last edited:

lisa22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lisa22 said:
This case kicks with one exception. The stand sometimes unfolds. Fixed with a small piece of Velcro . I love it because its feather light and slim enough to slide into a padded sleeve when I need more protection such as when I'm throwing it in my bag.

Hi Lisa,

Would you be do kind as to provide some pics of your fix? I agree with your assessment and a low weight fix would be nice. I like my cases light and attractive. :)

Last edited:

amylyn1970

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my iPad 2 over the summer because it was just to big to take everywhere with me. I bought a Nexus 7 & really miss my ipad so I decide to order an iPad Mini yedterday. I really missed a case that I had on my iPad 2 & I found the same case for the iPad Mini on Ebay. Very happy. It was my favorite case.

GreenEmbossed1.JPGGreenEmbossed2.JPG

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my iPad 2 over the summer because it was just to big to take everywhere with me. I bought a Nexus 7 & really miss my ipad so I decide to order an iPad Mini yedterday. I really missed a case that I had on my iPad 2 & I found the same case for the iPad Mini on Ebay. Very happy. It was my favorite case.

View attachment 32064View attachment 32065
I love the color and it looks sturdy and functional.:thumbs:

wholesalestunna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my mini today and went straight from apple to best buy to pick up an Otterbox... I think it's perfect. Not a fan of the snap on cover for the screen though.

sandia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone Im new to this forum, I need a little advice, I am wondering how much the ipad mini costs and what are its advantages and disadvantages... Like wi-fi and all that I just want to make sure that I make a good choice!! Thanks in advance for any feedback!!!

GC. *5ANDIA* (including stars) Level 38

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sandia said:
Hi everyone Im new to this forum, I need a little advice, I am wondering how much the ipad mini costs and what are its advantages and disadvantages... Like wi-fi and all that I just want to make sure that I make a good choice!! Thanks in advance for any feedback!!!

The AppleStore has its own app, available for free in the AppStore. It has all the current prices for everything in the Apple lineup.

sandia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
The AppleStore has its own app, available for free in the AppStore. It has all the current prices for everything in the Apple lineup.

Oh kool thanks for the info!!!

Multiple ipads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3461168354.jpg

I like this case, which is a Targas Vuscape. An iPad fits snug inside the prongs and the case weighs almost as much as a mini itself. One negative feature though, the sides aren't protected, saying one places it inside a backpack or day bag. I'm not sure if I will connect a keyboard to my min, but this case accommodates such activity. Time will tell. I like case threads, because people are provided with ample options when on the market for a new case.

Most reactions

Latest posts