What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What case do u get for your iPad?

Nightstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I think my 4$ silicone case from eBay is actually shipping from HK (even tho the seller states US under the search results. :mad:)

So I ordered this using amazon Prime. 17.95$ shipped...will be here Friday with the iPads hopefully as 2 day shipping.

41WfE%2BKls5L._SS400_.jpg

Amazon.com: Apple iPad Empire Leather Portfolio Stand Case…

Looks a bit like the Marware. Getting a bit down on the marware case. With the magnets and actually a weak stand. Combined with loosing a bit on the holding of the iPad.

Wonder how good this one will be?

zachdrago

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple case

I bought Apple's brand case! i love it! works wonderfully!

xultar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting 2 cases.
The manila envelope looking one from Boxwave and...

The Acase Leather Flip Book Jacket/folio Amazon.com: Acase Leather Flip Book Jacket/folio for Apple Ipad 3g Tablet/wifi Model 16gb, 32gb, 64gb (Black):…

I looked at that one too, but really did not care for the little straps that hold the iPad in place. Makes me think it might shift around a bit too much for my liking....

I questioned the straps too but I loved the multiple viewing angles. Plus it'll be just for backup because that Manila folder one is the one I wanted the most

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just ordered a Hard Candy Street Skin via Amazon. I really wanted an Otterbox Defender but the company hasn't brought the product to market in the past three months despite having it priced and featured on the web page. I've even called to inquire regarding an upcoming release.

I ordered a Street Skin on amazon for 39.95 last week, and now see it for 31$ :mad:

Post-Order Price Match Policy We do not offer post-order price matching when an item's price drops after you buy it. Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time. We consistently offer competitive prices on everything we
carry because we know low prices are very important to our
customers.

I got it for the lower price. was surprised to see it selling on the Hard Candy site for the higher price.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just ordered a Hard Candy Street Skin via Amazon. I really wanted an Otterbox Defender but the company hasn't brought the product to market in the past three months despite having it priced and featured on the web page. I've even called to inquire regarding an upcoming release.

I ordered a Street Skin on amazon for 39.95 last week, and now see it for 31$ :mad:

Post-Order Price Match Policy We do not offer post-order price matching when an item's price drops after you buy it. Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time. We consistently offer competitive prices on everything we
carry because we know low prices are very important to our
customers.

I got it for the lower price. was surprised to see it selling on the Hard Candy site for the higher price.

Oh well, it's just a few bucks more I paid, and seems like a really nice case for the iPad. It's a hard material that won't pull away from the screen edges like a silicone case would.

I really like the fact that it has a screen cover for if you decide to take it out of the house....I'll prob just leave it up on a shelf instead on the back of the case.

Just need to find a stand (aka business card holder or similar Staples item) and I will be set. :D

papa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oberon case.. Anyone know of a video or review of it beside the one given by the company?

charriga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use, and like, an Oberon case for my Kindle. I'm not sure I would like it for the iPad.

It's a thick, sturdy leather--not a soft, touchable one. The design doesn't seem to be hand-tooled. The recessed parts of the design are stiff--it seems more like it's been branded in. They are beautiful and unique. The corner straps don't bug me on the Kindle, but I think they would on the iPad.

papa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use, and like, an Oberon case for my Kindle. I'm not sure I would like it for the iPad.

It's a thick, sturdy leather--not a soft, touchable one. The design doesn't seem to be hand-tooled. The recessed parts of the design are stiff--it seems more like it's been branded in. They are beautiful and unique. The corner straps don't bug me on the Kindle, but I think they would on the iPad.

I really want one, it was my first pick. But the gadgeteer did a review and said the "flap" gets in the way. It wont bend all the way back because of the stiff leather.
That's why I am still shopping..

Emily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks papa, I have my bf look at that and he love the Oberon.
But, do u have any suggestion for girl .... ? im still looking for mine too. :p

papa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks papa, I have my bf look at that and he love the Oberon.
But, do u have any suggestion for girl .... ? im still looking for mine too. :p

This women seems to like her Oberon..
Oberon Black Rose Ipad case...

I have been reading on cases more then I care for. I am thinking of going with the zoogue myself. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-accessories/6023-zoogue-case-review.html
(I got kids and want the stand feature and full protection.)

If I didnt have to worry about kids, I would get one of these cases..

SFBags - WaterField Designs - Apple iPad Cases

SFBags - WaterField Designs - iPad Ultimate SleeveCase - iPad Sleeve - Tablet Sleeve - Tablet Case - TSA Checkpoint Friendly

This looks sort of girlish, yet stylish to me:
SFBags - WaterField Designs - Muzetto Bags - Laptop Bag - Man Bag - Personal Bag

Most reactions

Latest posts