What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What brightness is your ipad 3 set to

Eyvette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Inside I prefer that it is as low as it will go if I am in the dark, and in a lighted room up to 20%. Outside in sunlight, up to 50%. My eyes are pretty sensitive to light. If I go too bright, I get immediate headaches.

Biggest problem. I switch brightness levels often, and going from as low as it goes to outside I cannot see the screen in sunlight at all to be able to change the settings.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
50% , set like that from new, reason why I uses less battery and the screen brightness is fine for most tasks indoors, I hardly ever use the iPad outdoors in sunlight , sometimes while navigating in the car.

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do like full brightness, however, the battery life then decreases drastically. :/ So I left it at about 70/80%.

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
10-30% auto brightness on. For movies 50-60%. For outside 80-100%

Most reactions

Latest posts