What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you watching now??

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Live streaming video via my Apple TV from the Okeanos Explorer, a NOAA research ship now exploring the Mariana Trench. Right now, its ROV is collecting coral at a depth of about 1800 m. Yesterday they were at nearly 6000 m below the surface!

Not only is there breathtaking HD video, but collaborating scientists both onboard and ashore provide a live running commentary. This is a must-see for science nerds!

Search YouTube for the oceanexplorergov channel. Watch Camera 1.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Mariana expedition is over. Now it's Alaska brown bears catching salmon at Brooks Falls:

I've had the link to this webcam on my iPhone for a couple of years now. The best time to watch is during the annual salmon run.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
And here's another way to help those uncommitted hours slide by--a hummingbird feeder near Ft. Davis, TX, where I banded eight species last summer:

Last edited:

Most reactions