What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you watching now??

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thunderbirds: "Operation Crash-Dive"
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just finished two excellent detective series on Netflix:

- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, about an Australian woman detective in the 1920s. Very stylish and sassy.

- Dicte, about a Danish woman reporter who helps solve murders. In Danish, with subtitles.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score

- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, about an Australian woman detective in the 1920s. Very stylish and sassy.

- Dicte, about a Danish woman reporter who helps solve murders. In Danish, with subtitles.
Hey, thanks for the input! The Dutch one sounds very interesting and it is about time for me to watch a movie with sub-titles! Appreciate the heads up! always, xo Diane xo

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Love the Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries series Lanny, with a new series started here a few days ago. Essie Davis is just great as Phryne Fisher. And the 1920s atmosphere, cars, fashions etc are spot on (well, good, not that I was around at the time:D).
Andrew

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I love Galaxy Quest! One of the bare handful of DVDs I own.

I've just started watching the new Netflix series Grace and Frankie. It's quite good so far, as you'd expect from the cast: Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Martin Sheen, and Sam Waterston. Not for children.

Most reactions

Latest posts